This week, I “went public” with my Homemade MBA project! In other words, I finally posted to the Coursera discussion forums about my Homemade MBA idea, and asked if any of my fellow students were doing the same thing, or something similar, and asked for their feedback on my approach as documented on this site. …
Accounting brick and mortar Case Western Reserve Coursera coursework Critical Perspectives on Management curriculum Darden Entrepreneurship Facebook finance first impressions Free MBA Globalization graduation HBS HBX IE Business School International Organizations Management Leadership LinkedIn Marketing MBA MIT MOOC MOOC MBA MOOC News NovoEd Operations Progress Report Public Speaking Real MBA self taught MBA Social Media Stanford Strategy The Idea The Plan Twitter University of Geneva University of Maryland Wharton
- I finished my real MBA!
- Homemade MBA Update – Getting a ‘real’ MBA!
- Harvard Gazette article on ‘MOOCs and More’
- Why Virtual Classes can be Better Than Real Ones
- A big day for Homemade MBAs: MIT announces MOOC Micro-MBA
- A second chance to take Inspiring Leadership through Emotional Intelligence
- Now On-demand: Foundations of Business Strategy
- MOOC MBA March Madness: Coursera and NovoEd’s March roster
- About me
- Corporate Finance
- Critical Perspectives on Management
- International Organizations Management
- MBA Discussions
- MOOC News
- Coursera Specialization: the mini-MBA
- Don’t be a MOOC Dropout!
- Harvard’s HBX: a misguided MOOC
- M is for Massive, but don’t Misuse My MOOCs
- NovoEd’s Business Courses: Why Pay?
- On-demand: The Future of Learning with MOOCs
- Personal MBA Comparison by Lifehack
- Reviews for Critical Perspectives on Management
- Skill Academy?
- Stanford Online – new MBA MOOCs
- My Homemade MBA Curriculum
- Operations Management
- Statements of Accomplishment